1. Sex – Female.
2. Age – About 18.
3. Height and Weight – Short-ish and plump.
4. Colour of hair, eyes, skin – Curly blonde with small blue eyes and clear skin.
5. Posture – Comfortably straight.
6. Appearance (Good looking, obese, lean, pleasant) – Sweet, charming, girlish.
7. Defects – She thinks herself a bit too plump.
1. Class (lower, upper, middle) – Very low, a cotter.
2. Occupation (type of work, attitude towards work, income) – Farming and housework in the castle.
3. Education (type of school, level of education) – Nothing. Can’t even read.
4. Life at home (parents, siblings, earning power, parents separated, divorced, character’s marital status, children) – Her parents are married rather happily, though they have their problems like anyone else. She lives with them and her two brothers.
5. Religion – Christian in a modest, unassuming kind of way.
6. Race, Nationality – Ummm, yaah.
7. Place in community (head of a club, respected, wanted) – She’s the “all-American-girl-next-door”, well-liked by the laddies.
8. Political affiliations – Doesn’t mind the Earl so much; it’s just the way life is.
1. Sex life, moral standards – Rather high standards, but she does like a good cuddle.
2. Personal premise, ambition – Nothing much. She wants to be a wife and mother, work hard and enjoy life.
3. Frustrations, disappointments – She’s very easygoing, but when tries to keep Cecily on the right track. Definitely dislikes Jevan.
4. Temperament (easygoing, pessimistic) – Like I said: easygoing. And optimistic on the whole. Shy-ish.
5. Attitude towards life (resigned, militant) – Pleasantly oblivious. Doesn’t ask much.
6. Complexes (obsessions, inhibitions, superstitions, phobias) – She’s a bit superstitious (who wouldn’t be with a mum like Gracia?), but nothing beyond that.
7. Extrovert, introvert – A quiet extrovert.
8. Abilities (languages, talents) – She can balance crockery on her head.
9. Qualities – Extremely loyal, kindhearted, and loving.
10. I.Q. – Mid-range.